Kentstruction added a second floor on our home in 1997, since then we have remodeled our kitchen and two bathrooms.They have always stood by their work and we definitely will use them again in the future.

We have recommened them to numerous friends and family members over the years and have heard nothing but postive things. One thing that we always loved is that if you have a problem you can call and speak to some one, there is always some way to reach some one even late at night.

When we did our project it rained heavy and water was coming in, they came by at 12pm in a storm to secure the tarp.We love you Kentstruction have a great day.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from Kentstruction. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Kentstruction to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Kentstruction for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Kentstruction?

Comments

Premier Pools And Spas - WARNING. Be careful to use the services of this company! Premier Pools And Spas "I was offered a price of $38,800 for my pool construction. Here are the problems I had during my yearlong nightmare: - Deadlines were missed - They started building, then..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Americas Home Place - A bad experience for my family and I. Americas Home Place "America's Home Place built our home and we moved in on November 26, 2012. On December 26, 2012 the foundation broke. Can you believe it one month after we moved..." Read more Rodan and Fields - BEST on the market! Rodan and Fields "Totally worth the investment. Use sparingly and you won't have any issues. If you're having problems, you're using too much. One swipe at night. It's so easy. My eyelashes have..." Read more NUCOT IS NOT FAKE!!!! PLEASE READ THIS !!!!!!!!! Nucot "Dear All, Nucot is not totally fake as many people claim. People who are disappointed with NUCOT are the people are the people who have failed in bagging jobs even..." Read more Curriculum Associates - NO JUST NO Curriculum Associates "So I'm using I-Ready and stuff, and it's "teaching" me about figurative language. But it gives me weird examples, and as in weird I mean disturbing. For hyperbole the example..." Read more Ruvilla - Poor quality, Customer service not reasonable. Ruvilla "One purchase, never will again. Bought a pair of hiking boots and found the sole to be separating. I contacted and told them the case, this was found after wearing..." Read more